The following components are considered for overall fit with our mission and current funding priorities:
- Direct relevance to an unmet need in dermatology, including:
- Skin disorders with high prevalence (e.g. inflammatory conditions) and low prevalence (e.g. orphan diseases)
- Technical innovation (e.g. precision medicine and health IT)
- Compelling scientific basis to create, advance, or strengthen the intellectual property (IP) portfolio around a technology or asset
- Strong likelihood that successful achievement of the proposed plan and its milestones would substantially increase the technology’s value and viability to achieve follow-on funding
The AID Accelerator is not currently accepting applications.
Questions or issues with submission, contact firstname.lastname@example.org